Thursday, October 14, 2010

Texas Tour

We just got back from a great 2 week vacation in Texas.


Our first stop was Houston


The only way I could get Winnie to chase me was by wearing a deflated ball on my head.





Running through a great water park in Houston.


After a long day of playing hard, I was tuckered out.



After spending a weekend in Houston we were Corpus Christi bound.

A day at the Beach



Me and my good pal Rocky.




















Fun around the House


A trip to Texas isn't complete without Grandpa's famous ribs.
All that was left was a little BBQ sauce on my face.


Taking a walk to the park.


Spending time with with Grandma and Grandpa Tijerina.
And yes I did eat that giant piece of watermelon.


Teaching this teddy bear how to play a piece by Mozart.


Swimming with Grandma Carrol.



Little Fish



A trip to the USS Lexington





That's right, I'm Captain of this Ship.


Getting a tour of my grandpa's old Tomcat.










1 comment: