Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Russel and Rye Fam in Town

We just got back from a great trip with Papa, Mimi, Aunt Jackie and Uncle Justin. Everyone came in from Texas and we got to spend a long weekend together in Florida.


Our first stop was South Beach Miami.


Enjoying some Greek food in South Beach. Bring on the gyros.


Hey, I said no more pictures.
The mamarazzi is always snapping photos.


South Beach by night.




Then we were on to Key West. The fam did lots of great diving. They got to see a shipwreck at 100ft, huge tarpon and nurse sharks. I can't wait to be able to tag along. Daddy says only 7 more years and then I can get certified.


Family photo in Key West.


Getting a better view of the street performers in Key West.




Well, now I know why I'm such a ham.


I love my Mimi and Papa.


I was on my best behavior for Uncle Justin and Aunt Jackie.
Maybe they'll see how cute I am
and I'll end up with a cousin some day ;)




The evening wasn't complete until I got some ice cream.


The next day me and Mama swam in the pool and watched a movie while the rest of the family went diving.
Ahh, relaxation at its best.


One last stop to enjoy some fresh fish before heading home.




We enjoyed just hanging out at the house too.

Reading my favorite book The Three Little Rigs with Aunt Jackie.


Male Bonding Time.


Reading The Three Little Rigs again. This book never gets old.


No comments:

Post a Comment